Pages Clan Wars [ support topic ]

4 hours ago, Fierce God said:

@TAMAN 

Ummmm, for some reason, all of a sudden my clan blocks are showing the images above each other, instead of side by side

I haven't messed with any templates, or upgraded or anything, it's a complete mystery on how this happened without me touching anything related to this

https://www.fierceteam.com/battles/ 

screenshot-www-fierceteam-com-2019-05-14

https://www.fierceteam.com/battles/example-battle-r3/

screenshot-www-fierceteam-com-2019-05-14

Hi,

Try to reinstall the plugin 

only the plugin. you do not need to touch anything in Pages app.

You might have accidentally deleted some codes in the plugin css file in theme templates 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
Just now, Fierce God said:

@TAMAN 

still the same after fresh plugin install and support tool ran

You haven't edited anything in the theme css files? 

the clan wars css styles arent same as default they look have been edited 😕 

This has been deleted in your side

.cw_Team, .cw_teamOpponent, .cw_recordDisplay .cw_teamLogo, .cw_vsWrap, .cw_recordDisplay .cw_VS, .cw_recordDisplay .cw_VS > span, .cw_date .cw_d-time, .cw_recordDisplay .cw_teamName {
    display: inline-block;
}

Add that in custom.css and see if it works 

if it works then that means the clan wars plugin css is still modified and you need to revert the css templates or remove the plugin and then reinstall it again 

@TAMAN

ok that worked

BUT

i have not touch a css file for clan wars

but it seems that after i installed Legends blocks, that that's when i noticed the screw up?

Ok, i did a reinstall of the plugin............your saying do it again now that the custom css is in?

or what do i need to next, cause i don't want to mess things up (lol it had to be a conflict thing that did this)

34 minutes ago, Fierce God said:

@TAMAN

ok that worked

BUT

i have not touch a css file for clan wars

but it seems that after i installed Legends blocks, that that's when i noticed the screw up?

Ok, i did a reinstall of the plugin............your saying do it again now that the custom css is in?

or what do i need to next, cause i don't want to mess things up (lol it had to be a conflict thing that did this)

Well, could be css conflict. you can check which one causes the issue by disabling the plugins and apps one by one.

or simply ignore it and leave the code i gave you in custom.css 🙂 

But i would really like to know which plugin or app causes the css conflict lol

Edited by TAMAN
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...