Stuck with manual upgrades forever?

DesignzShop

3 versions now I believe it has been since I use the converter I have had to manually upgrade. Is this something I am now forever stuck with? Please include the converter so a lot of us do not have to manually upgrade anymore. I have the full package and it takes forever to ftp.. Very time consuming

Thank You

13 minutes ago, DesignzShop said:

3 versions now I believe it has been since I use the converter I have had to manually upgrade. Is this something I am now forever stuck with? Please include the converter so a lot of us do not have to manually upgrade anymore. I have the full package and it takes forever to ftp.. Very time consuming

Thank You

The converter app is automatically included in the download if you have it installed (you need to be using 4.1.18 at least for this to happen).

2 hours ago, Stuart Silvester said:

The converter app is automatically included in the download if you have it installed (you need to be using 4.1.18 at least for this to happen).

Didn't happen and it was reported as a bug this round. Ticket still in client area. I was told to re=download the entire package again.

Archived