Statistics Page - Supporttopic

• 3 weeks later...

When I try to merge users I get the following error:

ErrorException: Class IPS\statistics\modules\front\stats could not be loaded. Ensure it has been properly prefixed with an underscore and is in the correct namespace. (256)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(256, 'Class IPS\\stati...', '/home/sustain/p...', 299, Array)
#1 /community/init.php(299): trigger_error('Class IPS\\stati...', 256)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\statistics\\...')
#3 /community/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(17): spl_autoload_call('IPS\\statistics\\...')
#4 /community/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1603): IPS\statistics_hook_member->delete(false)
#5 /community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->merge()
#6 /community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /community/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Edited by Josiah Wallingford
1 hour ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

When I try to merge users I get the following error:

ErrorException: Class IPS\statistics\modules\front\stats could not be loaded. Ensure it has been properly prefixed with an underscore and is in the correct namespace. (256)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(256, 'Class IPS\\stati...', '/home/sustain/p...', 299, Array)
#1 /community/init.php(299): trigger_error('Class IPS\\stati...', 256)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\statistics\\...')
#3 /community/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(17): spl_autoload_call('IPS\\statistics\\...')
#4 /community/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1603): IPS\statistics_hook_member->delete(false)
#5 /community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->merge()
#6 /community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /community/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Are you using 1.0.7? This bug was fixed and the member hook shouldn't exist anymore in 1.0.7

7 minutes ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

I am on 1.0.5. Odd, when I check for updates the application does not show the normal "update available" message I receive with other applications.

Yea, we've stopped using the version check feature a while ago, while we were moving the environment. I'll make sure to activate this for all our apps this weekend.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
16 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Hi,

Two requests.

1. For readability, can you add a space in between the member name / post title, and the count?  They are right next to each other.
  2. Can you wrap long text?  You can see the titles scroll out of the table.

Thanks

2051922935_Statistics-SquareWheelsCycling.thumb.png.f7214a013619c74219f6ebc33fa963cc.png

Absolutely. TBH, I'm waiting for 4.5 to give this app a huge rewrite with following new feature in mind.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...