Statistics Page - Supporttopic

4 minutes ago, Ibragim Pupkevich said:

Hi buddy,

Controls are disappearing when I switch to any different period segmentation (week/month/year). And also look and fill is missing after switching to any other period view.

It's a known issue and already fixed ( as you see onhttps://addons.invisionzone.com/stats/ )  in the next release coming tomorrow. I just need to finish a better caching system for biggger boards

Edited by fosters

Do you have plans to expand it? A couple of suggestions:

- Other statistics: not only new posts, but new topics, topic views, gallery images, etc. 

- Filters: for example posts in selection of forums or per app. 

- Permissions per group: who can see the app, I suppose this is already implemented. 

I imagine this can be very useful to provide possible and current advertisers with some stats that are directly related to the board and are easier to interpret then google analytics. 

Edited by jair101
8 hours ago, jair101 said:

Other statistics: not only new posts, but new topics, topic views, gallery images, etc. 

yes

- Filters: for example posts in selection of forums or per app

nope, not planned

Permissions per group: who can see the app, I suppose this is already implemented. 

yes, you can use the module permissions

1 hour ago, Kjell Iver Johansen said:

Hello - nice addon. 

Allthough I have set cache on - the page still freezes on the daily stats. On the first version I think monthly statistiscs was default view. On the latest version it is the daily view so the stats freezes everytime I open...  

Is the server or the client side taking so long to load?

I'm not sure if I can do anything against the google delay :( Are the statistics pages in your ACP also freezing?

• 5 months later...

Fosters Crew is pleased to present the latest version of Statistics v1.0.3 available immediately in the IPS Marketplace for purchase.  The updated version is now 4.2 compatible, which means it's ready to be installed on all 4.2.x installations.  

Buy now or upgrade your existing copy:

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8442-statistics-page/

About

Are you missing useful stats on your board activity?  Statistics by @Fosters adds a new statistics page chock-full of metrics on posters, members, and forum topics so you and your entire community can see  the most popular users and topics.  Statistics includes built-in integration with the IPS Menu Manager, a Google graph of new posts that you can customize to any date range, and the top posters, members, and viewed topics.  Watch your board's activity take-off with Statistics!

Statistics.png

• 4 weeks later...

HI, 

When running this app, all I get is an error EX0 with the following:

I am running the latest version of the forum (4.2.2) and the application (1.0.3)

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Member/Group.php(109): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(NULL, NULL, NULL)
#1 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(3614): IPS\Member\_Group::load(NULL)
#2 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(316): IPS\_Member->checkGroupPromotion()
#3 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(1721): IPS\_Member->save()
#4 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(1625): IPS\_Member::generateLetterPhoto(Array)
#5 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(1174): IPS\_Member::photoUrl(Array, true, false)
#6 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(307): IPS\_Member->get_photo()
#7 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(809) : eval()'d code(14939): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->__get('photo')
#8 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->userPhoto(Object(IPS\Member), 'tiny')
#9 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(809) : eval()'d code(37): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('userPhoto', Array)
#10 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(809) : eval()'d code(37): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->userPhoto(Object(IPS\Member), 'tiny')
#11 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_statistics_front_stats->index(Object(IPS\statistics\Chart), Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator))
#12 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/applications/statistics/modules/front/stats/stats.php(119): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('index', Array)
#13 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/applications/statistics/modules/front/stats/stats.php(119): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->index(Object(IPS\statistics\Chart), Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator))
#14 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\statistics\modules\front\stats\_stats->manage()
#15 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#16 /home/sites/mutleyshangar.com/public_html/forum/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#17 {main} 

Any help please?

Thanks,

Joe

59923e4cd67b9_FostersFull.thumb.png.1ebfd618f5fb05ad951ddaf010ef5fae.png

Good news!  

Our "Statistics Page" is featured on the homepage of the IPS Marketplace!  Many thanks to @AndyF of the IPS Marketplace for featuring one of our files.  

As a special "thank you" to our clients and in support of the amazing IPS community, we're running a 25% flash sale - the lowest discount you'll ever see - on the file for a limited time, so pick up a copy!  

59923e6a9cc1f_IPSMarketplaceFostersStatisticsFeaturedFile.thumb.JPG.833b9d5eef5b139021256700e7da207c.JPG

Get your copy in our Flash Sale as a token of our appreciation to the IPS Marketplace!

• 2 weeks later...

Silly question, but where do I find this?  I added it, I have permission to it, but I can't find it in any menu, and I looked in the ACP Menu Manager, and don't see it there either.  I found out how to navigate to it, do I need to add it to the menu manually?

Also, I hid a couple of posts in a permission protected admin section.  They display in the Top Viewed Topics list.  That whould not happen.

Thanks

Edited by Square Wheels
2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Silly question, but where do I find this? 

It should appear in the menu manager and there should also be settings linked in the ACP => System menu

2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Also, I hid a couple of posts in a permission protected admin section.  They display in the Top Viewed Topics list.  That whould not happen.

This is indeed an oversight. Will be fixed in the next release

1 hour ago, Fosters said:

It should appear in the menu manager and there should also be settings linked in the ACP => System menu

Hmm, not there.  The only Settings I see are "Smooth the line" and "Cache Data".

I'll wait and see if it magically appears after the next update.  If not, I'll just add it.

1 hour ago, Fosters said:

This is indeed an oversight. Will be fixed in the next release

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding.

You have to add it to your menu with the menu manager! None of the fosters apps is added automatically to the menu, we prefer to let the admins place them to the preferred area after the installation.

Not a problem.  I will not add it to my menu until the next version with the authorization is in place.