IPS4 on Windows Azure

Hello, I have 3 months running IPS4 on Windows Azure, and fine...

My environment are: Ubuntu 16,Nginx, php7, mariaDB, 30gb os premium storage disk.

1. I was wondering if I should do something more make it more secure and perfomance?

2. What happen if my site members upload many videos and many pictures? 30gb enough?

3. Is possible set up a structure, where IPS instalation running on a database, and when upload videos , pictures, or maybe all data(I do not clarify), those automatically saving in other data disk?

thank to anyone can guide me in that way.....I would like offer a site secured and perfomanced permanently for my members...

1. This is a very vague question lol.

2. 30GB dedicated to just attachments might be a lot or too small. It really depends on your community. If they're uploading high quality, long videos regularly then it will go fast. If your members just upload small photos and documents it could take some time or never to fill that. If you don't want to expand your local storage you can use AWS S3 or a remote sever of your choosing via FTP.

3. Not sure what you mean here.

27 minutes ago, The Jimmo said:

If you don't want to expand your local storage you can use AWS S3 or a remote sever of your choosing via FTP.

Thank @The Jimmo

Expand local storage that mean increase the os disk(30gb)? or adding other disk additional. On Azure let me add additional disk of premium storage, but I need do something in my ACP configuration?

AWS S3 and Azure Blob Storage, which is better for IPS?

3. Maybe I am talking about ACP Files configuration, Data Storage Method, in my case with mariaDB, which I should use? Files System or MySQL Database..........

47 minutes ago, kmk said:

Expand local storage that mean increase the os disk(30gb)? or adding other disk additional. On Azure let me add additional disk of premium storage, but I need do something in my ACP configuration?

AWS S3 and Azure Blob Storage, which is better for IPS?

If the storage is added via your server then it will be added via the server.

3. Maybe I am talking about ACP Files configuration, Data Storage Method, in my case with mariaDB, which I should use? Files System or MySQL Database

File system is always better than database for attachments

Archived