Bug - 4.1.15

Square Wheels

For what it's worth (probably nothing) I don't understand moves such as this as now I can't see what sort of bugs are present in the next version before upgrading (was that the plan?) nor the lack of announcements now such as when a new version of the software is out. It tends to be hidden away until someone starts a new topic on here regarding it. Pre 4.0 we used to have official announcements from @IPS News and it's a shame this is no longer the case, used to look forward to these.

• Management
18 minutes ago, marklcfc said:

For what it's worth (probably nothing) I don't understand moves such as this as now I can't see what sort of bugs are present in the next version before upgrading (was that the plan?) nor the lack of announcements now such as when a new version of the software is out. It tends to be hidden away until someone starts a new topic on here regarding it. Pre 4.0 we used to have official announcements from @IPS News and it's a shame this is no longer the case, used to look forward to these.

You may wish to track our release notes for what is new in the next version: https://invisionpower.com/release-notes/

Archived