Why no bb code media embedding in forums?

@Ty Locke

Certain content can be automatically embedded.
Links from the following sites are supported: College Humor, Facebook, Flickr, Gfycat, Google+, Hulu, Instagram, SoundCloud, Spotify, Ted, Twitter, Vimeo, Vine, YouTube, and internal links to content within the community.

ACP > System > Posting > General > images & Videos

ips f.jpg

9 hours ago, Nesa said:

@Ty Locke

Certain content can be automatically embedded.
Links from the following sites are supported: College Humor, Facebook, Flickr, Gfycat, Google+, Hulu, Instagram, SoundCloud, Spotify, Ted, Twitter, Vimeo, Vine, YouTube, and internal links to content within the community.

ACP > System > Posting > General > images & Videos

ips f.jpg

Thank you nesa...   Is there a way to put other embeds?

Developers can make plugins which gives you more embeds. You'll have to ask for a developer to develop something that meets your needs or see if it already exists in the marketplace. 

I've searched "embed" for you in the Marketplace here, files which have been updated the last year: https://invisionpower.com/search/?&q=embed&type=downloads_file&updated_after=year

But you should search for the name of whatever service you wish, since they could be called something else too.

5 hours ago, TSP said:

Developers can make plugins which gives you more embeds. You'll have to ask for a developer to develop something that meets your needs or see if it already exists in the marketplace. 

I've searched "embed" for you in the Marketplace here, files which have been updated the last year: https://invisionpower.com/search/?&q=embed&type=downloads_file&updated_after=year

But you should search for the name of whatever service you wish, since they could be called something else too.

5 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

i saw sombody made xhamster ones which is cool but they are only for ipb3

• 1 month later...

Archived