Robots.txt errors

Okay, so I have been trying to get google to stop crawling and returning errors on everything from images to uploads to javascript_global and javascript_forums. I'm still working on lessening the errors. 

I'm trying to figure out why my robots.txt looks like this with the red X's. Can someone tell me what is wrong?  This is only the first half of the robots.txt in the Google Webmaster tools/robots tester.

Selection_001.png

47 minutes ago, Windwalker222 said:

Okay, so I have been trying to get google to stop crawling and returning errors on everything from images to uploads to javascript_global and javascript_forums. I'm still working on lessening the errors. 

I'm trying to figure out why my robots.txt looks like this with the red X's. Can someone tell me what is wrong?  This is only the first half of the robots.txt in the Google Webmaster tools/robots tester.

Selection_001.png

Something like this may help -> https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/webmasters/4ussUp3ZS3M/zJpkjolWe2MJ

Where it might be a white space issue. So use notepad or the Apple equivalent and try it again to see if that helps remove the error signs. 

Thanks for the input. I went to the online editor in the webmaster tools robots area. Once I removed the red error dot google had inserted all the errors cleared. 
then when I tried to submit it would say try again later. 
I added the space in front of User-Agent (which I didn't think should be there to start with) and it submitted fine and shows no errors. Puzzled by that.

Here is the live robots.txt The added portions (last few lines after dname) are my attempts to stop some of the huge number of errors in my error log from those areas. I seem to have all the "upload" errors stopped but these still occur.

[Fri May 06 14:35:42 2016] [error] [client 66.249.64.13] File does not exist: /home/countrydepotforum.com/uploads/javascript_global/root_map.js.6f7380432846e004a22764ab56bd8f6f.js
[Fri May 06 14:39:48 2016] [error] [client 66.249.64.13] File does not exist: /home/countrydepotforum.com/uploads/javascript_core/plugins_plugins.js.d33f44408b37ee1066fbb06fdb71ccd5.js
[Fri May 06 14:40:04 2016] [error] [client 66.249.64.13] File does not exist: /home/countrydepotforum.com/uploads/javascript_global/root_front.js.80fb46fd530720c2ed68d66e67a4c81a.js
[Fri May 06 14:43:12 2016] [error] [client 66.249.64.13] File does not exist: /home/countrydepotforum.com/uploads/javascript_calendar/front_front_browse.js.4af46542188362ba525882b5c1b1e852.js
Current robots text that is not producing the red errors in google.

User-agent: *
Disallow: /forum/admin/
Disallow: /forum/cache/
Disallow: /forum/converge_local/
Disallow: /forum/hooks/
Disallow: /forum/ips_kernel/
Disallow: /forum/retail/
Disallow: /forum/public/style_captcha/
Disallow: /forum/index.php?app=core&module=task
Disallow: /forum/index.php?app=forums&module=moderate&section=moderate
Disallow: /forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=forward
Disallow: /forum/index.php?app=members&module=chat
Disallow: /forum/index.php?&unlockUserAgent=1
Disallow: /forum/*&module=search
Disallow: /forum/*app=core&module=global&section=reputation
Disallow: /forum/*app=core&module=usercp
Disallow: /forum/*app=members&module=messaging
Disallow: /forum/*&p=
Disallow: /forum/*&pid=
Disallow: /forum/*&hl=
Disallow: /forum/*&start=
Disallow: /forum/*view__getnewpost$
Disallow: /forum/*view__getlastpost$
Disallow: /forum/*view__old$
Disallow: /forum/*view__new$
Disallow: /forum/*view__getfirst$
Disallow: /forum/*view__getprevious$
Disallow: /forum/*view__getnext$
Disallow: /forum/*view__getlast$
Disallow: /forum/*&view=getnewpost$
Disallow: /forum/*&view=getlastpost$
Disallow: /forum/*&view=old$
Disallow: /forum/*&view=new$
Disallow: /forum/*&view=getfirst$
Disallow: /forum/*&view=getprevious$
Disallow: /forum/*&view=getnext$
Disallow: /forum/*&view=getlast$
Disallow: /forum/*?s=
Disallow: /forum/*&s=
Disallow: /forum/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login&do=deleteCookies
Disallow: /forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=rating
Disallow: /forum/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=markasread
Disallow: /forum/*&do=who
Disallow: /forum/*&section=dname
Disallow: /forum/javascript_core/
Disallow: /forum/arcade/*
Disallow: /forum/arcade/images/
Disallow: /forum/uploads/
Disallow: /forum/uploads/javascript_global/
Disallow: /forum/uploads/javascript_forums/

Archived