How do I hide number of topics within a forum?

Hi all,

Just recently purchase the IP suite, after previously running a successful forum nearly 10 years ago now, I'm excited to get back into the game!

I have a question though first - is there a way I can hide the number of posts within a forum (as attached). If possible I would like to hide that stat until it becomes a figure less likely to put off new members, who may think there's little activity (as there will be to start).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Apologies if there is nothing on search, I have searched but had no luck, but either way thought it was a good way to introduce myself to everyone regardless.

Thanks

fdgfd.JPG

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:45 PM, Jacob Price_39101 said:

Hi all,

Just recently purchase the IP suite, after previously running a successful forum nearly 10 years ago now, I'm excited to get back into the game!

I have a question though first - is there a way I can hide the number of posts within a forum (as attached). If possible I would like to hide that stat until it becomes a figure less likely to put off new members, who may think there's little activity (as there will be to start).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Apologies if there is nothing on search, I have searched but had no luck, but either way thought it was a good way to introduce myself to everyone regardless.

Thanks

fdgfd.JPG

If mean something like following:

stats1.jpg

Then can be done via css but you will have no idea yourself how many posts without going into all the forums and looking how many there are

If that is ok then in custom.css add:

[data-pageapp="forums"] .ipsDataItem_statsLarge {
  display: none;
}

Then when you have enough posts you can just remove the above code to show posts again

Archived