Xenforo Import IPB 4 Convert Error

Skamadix

The convert application for IPB 4 is throwing this error on the final conversion step (after entering DB credentials)

Class 'IPS\convert\Software\Forums\Xenforo' not found

After looking through some of the other converter files, it seems all of the other sources use "namespace IPS\convert\Software\Core;" however Xenforo is the only one that uses the "namespace IPS\convert\Software\Forums;"

Not sure if the above has anything to do with this, especially since, as we see above, it is actually calling the correct path. 

51 minutes ago, Charles Iszard_77085 said:

Another note:

sources\Software\Core\Xenf(F)oro.php

line 1437: Should be "'members_pass_salt'            => $salt," NOT "'password'            => $salt,"

I assume...

Hi,

I don't see the code you are referencing, we assign the hash/salt here on line 718..

'password'					=> $hash,
				'conv_password_extra'		=> $salt,

7 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Hi,

I don't see the code you are referencing, we assign the hash/salt here on line 718..

'password'					=> $hash,
				'conv_password_extra'		=> $salt,

Are we referencing the same file? 

Version 4.1.2

File:  sources\Software\Core\Xenf(F)oro.php

My Line 718 is actually blank. Line 719 is "$post = preg_replace( '#\(.+?)\[/media\]#i', 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=$1', $post );"

Line 1435 originally reads "'password'                    => $hash," and the IPB 4 DB does not have a password field, just the members_pass_salt

16 minutes ago, Charles Iszard_77085 said:

Are we referencing the same file?

Version 4.1.2

File:  sources\Software\Core\Xenf(F)oro.php

My Line 718 is actually blank. Line 719 is "$post = preg_replace( '#\(.+?)\[/media\]#i', 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=$1', $post );"

Line 1435 originally reads "'password'                    => $hash," and the IPB 4 DB does not have a password field, just the members_pass_salt

Please submit a ticket and we'll take a look for you.

Archived