External Links (Support)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Great plugin im havving issues with latest release

IPS\Http\Url\Exception: INVALID_URL (0)
#0 /var/web_site/system/Http/Url.php(308): IPS\Http\_Url::componentsFromUrlString('mailto:firt@itm...', false)
#1 /var/web_site/init.php(442) : eval()'d code(41): IPS\Http\_Url->__construct('mailto:firt@itm...')
#2 /var/web_site/init.php(442) : eval()'d code(107): IPS\forums\Topic\hook235->parseLinks('\n<p>-- Noticia ...')
#3 /var/web_site/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(331): IPS\forums\Topic\hook235->content()
#4 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->post(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), 'topic_comment', 'forums', 'forums', 'forums_Topic')
#5 /var/web_site/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /var/web_site/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(1433): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('post', Array)
#7 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->postContainer(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), Array)
#8 /var/web_site/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /var/web_site/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(3313): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('postContainer', Array)
#10 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\forums\Topic), NULL, Array)
#11 /var/web_site/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#12 /var/web_site/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(299): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('topic', Array)
#13 /var/web_site/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#14 /var/web_site/system/Content/Controller.php(46): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#15 /var/web_site/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(40): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#16 /var/web_site/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#17 /var/web_site/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#18 {main}

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

need some help please 🙂

I disabled your plugin and a short time later I get a 500 error and then this in the log - It is the only change that has been made, so I am assuming it is a result of disabling it?

Is there a way to re-enable the plugin from MYSQL maybe ? 

thanks Scott

Wed, 04 Nov 2020 04:56:36 +0000
SELECT * FROM `123core_store` AS `core_store` WHERE ( store_key IN('cacheKeys','settings','storageConfigurations','themes','languages','groups','applications','modules','widgets','furl','javascript_map','metaTags','bannedIpAddresses','license_data','furl_configuration','rssFeeds','frontNavigation','globalStreamIds','profileSteps','announcements','loginMethods','widgets','defaultStreamData','acpNotifications','emoticons','administrators','moderators','group_promotions','promoters') )
IPS\Db\Exception: Malformed communication packet (1835)
#0 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Data\\Stor...', Array, true)
#1 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/system/Db/Select.php(436): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/system/Data/Store/Database.php(92): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/system/Data/Store/Database.php(108): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->loadIntoMemory(Array)
#4 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/system/Data/Store/Database.php(162): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->get('settings')
#5 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/system/Data/AbstractData.php(126): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->exists('settings')
#6 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/system/Data/Store.php(277): IPS\Data\_AbstractData->__isset('settings')
#7 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/system/Settings/Settings.php(166): IPS\Data\_Store->__isset('settings')
#8 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/system/Settings/Settings.php(152): IPS\_Settings->loadFromDb()
#9 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(41): IPS\_Settings->__isset('setup_in_progre...')
#10 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(109): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#11 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#12 {main}
#0 /home/duroot/public_html/hub/init.php(898): IPS\_Log::log('SELECT * FROM `...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Db\Exception))
#2 {main}
Edited by scotthopkins
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello @Michael.J,

I had a bad experience with a user who asked me to delete his name in the URL, when the subject was not talking about him or her. Since then I've been looking for a way to prevent webmasters of other websites from identifying the original link, for example through a proxy.

We could even imagine a feature in the topic that allows the member to make the URL unreadable for privacy reasons.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 2:58 PM, NoSpy said:

We could even imagine a feature in the topic that allows the member to make the URL unreadable for privacy reasons.

This plugin won't really help you sorry. It's just adding a prefix to the existing link. For something like you want, you would probably need to replace the link completely with an internal link that redirects to the real link in the background.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Michael

Recently i'm having problems setting a redirection service 

The one i used until now doesnt work anymore, all the others i know requires the address format to be as :

redirect-prefix.com?

or

prefix.com/?

But the plugin settings just removes the "?" when saving and no redirection service works with out it 

• 2 weeks later...