Needing Help For A Multi-Level Group Permissions Scenario

CMC

I am seeking some help on a specific Group Permissions scenario.

Out of 4500 members on our forum, I have 90 who have higher level permissions than regular members representing different regional locations across the country (Canada). I am trying to set up the Calendar and Gallery applications so that the 90 users will have full administrative access to them. But I only want to assign them full access for their individual respective regions. I do not want them to be able to add, create, upload or modify any of the other regions’ Calendars or Galleries.

This is what I have done so far. I have created a Member Group called CalGal and given it full access permissions to the Calendar and Gallery applications. I have then set this CalGal group as a Secondary Group for the 90 users. My problem is, this configuration allows all 90 users full access to all 90 Calendars & Galleries. I do not want to create 90 extra individual Member Groups. I have also looked at the Staff/Moderator settings area, but noticed that it allows for more of an administrative editing process; it does not provide a group or individual with the ability to add/create/upload etc.

Is there a way to set up what I am asking for, without creating 90 extra individual Member Groups?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Archived