4.1 thrown a few things out

antr12

2015-10-27_19-21-28.thumb.jpg.3ca5113892

Where the red arrows arethe view of the skin is out and also Ive got some notification saying something about a template not existing??

Can anyone please help with with this and advise on how to return the view back to some form of normality ??

You'll have to edit your template.  Move the breadcrumbs

<div id='elHeaderNavigation' class='ipsSubNavigation'>
					{template="utilitiesMenu" app="core" group="global" params=""}
					{template="breadcrumb" app="core" group="global" params="true"}
</div>

into 

<div id='ipsLayout_contentWrapper'>

... do the same for the bottom breadcrumbs.  I put the bottom breadcrumb div right below this line...

{template="sidebar" if="theme.sidebar_position == 'right'" app="core" group="global" params="'right'"}

Then, what I did was add a new HTML template to core>global named utilitiesMenu to clear that error.  You'll then probably want to rebuild a new template from scratch... but doing these steps will get your forum looking right until then. ;)

Hope this helps.

Cheers mate .... If I knew how to do all that I'd give it a go lol

Do i replace the top code with the code at the bottom ???

I wouldnt mind but I hadnt messed with anything from the original ipb4 so I dont understand why its chucked this at me :(

1 hour ago, Stuart Silvester said:

The utilitiesMenu was removed from 4.1, you should remove any references to it from your modified template.

Thanks, didn't realize that.  I thought it was an addition to 4.1 that wasn't included in my current theme.  Maybe I don't need to re-create my theme after all.

removed

{template="utilitiesMenu" app="core" group="global" params=""}

3 hours ago, CA3LE said:

Maybe I don't need to re-create my theme after all.

Actually... I had to remake my template.  It was buggy when opening to send a PM... figured there may be more bugs so it's better to be safe and start a fresh template.  At least in my situation.

Archived