I can´t upgrade to 4.0.13.1

sinla

In the System Check step I can´t continue as I see this error:

3S109/4 The security token used to validate your session is missing or invalid. This can happen if you have been inactive for a long time or followed an incorrect link to the upgrader. Please restart the upgrader to resolve this issue.

I have done some things, like restart server, other admin account... and nothing.

Try to upload the entire package from the Client Area.  

If you're still having problems then you can contact IPS Support to take a look.  

Thanks, but I prefer to wait to make this as a final step... because if I made this and I have the same error, the website will be off.

Thanks ;)

This happend to me, too,  Just open domain.com/admin/upgrade again. It says, you have a unfinished upgrade.

Just click a button like "continue upgrade" or "finish the upgrade", don't know what it was called exactly (i NOT started a new upgrade).

After that, it run through without further problems... Happend to me on 2 of 5 installations.

This happend to me, too,  Just open domain.com/admin/upgrade again. It says, you have a unfinished upgrade.

Just click a button like "continue upgrade" or "finish the upgrade", don't know what it was called exactly (i NOT started a new upgrade).

After that, it run through without further problems... Happend to me on 2 of 5 installations.

Hello, but I don´t have this "options"

Captura de pantalla 2015-09-12 a las 18.50.37.png

Have you really opened domain.com/admin/upgrade/ (WITHOUT all the rest of the URL the Upgrader leaves - so not just refresh, just the plain domain.com/admin/upgrade/ - URL)

I also had to re-login to the upgrader,,,

Yes yes, I login and in the next step, the System Checker, appears the screen I attached.

Oh, so i am sorry, that solved the problem for me..... Just wondering, because re-login should update the security-token (like it did for me)... Hm, have you tried another browser to be sure, it's not a cache-problem, etc.

If this also fails, i really would fill in a ticket to IPS.

Oh, so i am sorry, that solved the problem for me..... Just wondering, because re-login should update the security-token (like it did for me)... Hm, have you tried another browser to be sure, it's not a cache-problem, etc.

If this also fails, i really would fill in a ticket to IPS.

Thanks, yes, I have opened a ticket :)

Archived