Determining page in template

FNZAS Invision

I can't offer any concrete advice on how to go about pulling this off, but each Pages article has its own id number (page_id in table cms_pages). I would think there's some way of targeting along the lines of an if-clause looking for data-pageapp=cms, data-pagelocation=front, data-pagemodule=pages and data-pageid=xx.

I'm way outside my comfort zone with this sort of advice but it might help spur someone more knowledgeable than me to complete the answer, so I thought I'd post it anyway :)

I can't offer any concrete advice on how to go about pulling this off, but each Pages article has its own id number (page_id in table cms_pages). I would think there's some way of targeting along the lines of an if-clause looking for data-pageapp=cms, data-pagelocation=front, data-pagemodule=pages and data-pageid=xx.

I'm way outside my comfort zone with this sort of advice but it might help spur someone more knowledgeable than me to complete the answer, so I thought I'd post it anyway :)

Thank you very much, there doesn't seem to much documentation around this which is a bit of a shame.

Once I work it out i'll reply back here

Archived