Welcome emails

Ryan@SwiftKey

Sorry if this already exists!

I would really like to be able to send a custom drafted email when a user signs up. This would also double up as the registration email.

Have some custom text, branding and message.

Could this be done somehow by creating a new user group and schedule an email daily? 

Best,

Ryan

We already have that ;

This is slick. I got it installed but I'm getting plagued by issues where when I have the option to edit a text box or add a file, the text box never shows up and I can only add media files. I've filed a support request and waiting on some stuff to get it sorted.

It might also be worth mentioning that you can schedule your welcome email or send a follow up email to members who have registered but not yet posted and encourage them to participate. Or you might decide to send them an email to congratulate them on their first post or when they have been promoted to a new rank.

I tried to edit the OG validation email and (the bottom box in IPS 4) and nothing was changed. Do I need to edit the top HTML box?

You would need to edit both. The bottom one is for a Plain text Email, the top one is the HTML (full image) email.

• 2 years later...

Archived