Problem in ACP with icons when not in english

pisaldi

Hi,

I've found a problem when I use a different language than the original language in ACP...

The problem is that when using a different language all the icons or small graphs next to the main lateral menu dissapears...

Is it happening the same to others who have installed other languages than the original one? some users who has installed the language has told me they also have the same problme...

How have you solved this?

Look at the image...

Trad02.jpg

But that's not the solution for having the translated strings with icons which is what I want...

You must think that is the first that a user who installs a new language can see and is always asking why that's not translated...

If that's the only option I will maintain untranslated and tell them to translate the strings you say it they want translated without icons...

Thanks!

The strings are used only for the icon! You'll never see the text.

That means the text is part of the icon, so if I translate the string the icon will dissapear...

It would be interesting if you indicated where to find the icons...

The ACP icons, the path...

These icons is not images and not stored as files. Read more about Font Awesome. These icons displays by this code:

<i class="fa fa-cogs"></i>

You can translate the second part ("cogs") of the second class ("fa-cogs"). Try to replace "cogs" by "tachometer" in the menutab__core_icon language string.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived