Site Name on Admin CP

Adriano Faria

My live site is 4.0.4. I'm preforming a update to 4.0.5.1 by installing a test site on Wampserver. I've moved my live 4.0.4 site to the Wampserver, preform the necessary steps to make the conversion (database tables, etc), and thoroughly test. I now remove (not disable)  all third part plugins and applications. I now preform the update to 4.0.5.1, and thoroughly test.  All tests fine. Now I install three plugins, and install the Site Name on Admin CP plugin. It installs fine, and as soon as the install completes it auto refreshes. I'm now unable to get into the ACP.  I get a white screen with page not found error. I can accessed the main website with no problems but not the ACP. I have to revert back to my backup.

Now I go back through the process again, and install the Site Name on Admin CP plugin first. The same result; white screen, and page not found.

I updated top 4.0.5.1 using the full IPB package.

Also I think if the plugin is disabled on 4.0.4 it leaves the website name in the ACP window , and reverts back to normal in the ACP login window? Not 100% sure on this one. I believe disabling the plugin should remove the changes in both positions?

• 9 months later...

Archived