SQL error after upgrade complete

catbreadbat

So for the first time since the Beta's have come out, the upgrader finished successfully. However, now I'm getting a 'driver error' page, no matter what page I try to access. I upgraded from 3.4.7 to Beta 4. In the "sql_error_latest.cgi" file, this is what is being displayed:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 15:49:42 +0000
 Error: 1146 - Table 'x_data.IPB_cache_store' doesn't exist
 IP Address: x.x.x.x - /forum/index.php
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM IPB_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'useragents','bbcode','mediatag','calendar_events','blog_stats','blogmods' )
 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php                                         | [ips_CacheRegistry]._loadCaches                                               | 3047              |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php                                         | [ips_CacheRegistry].init                                                      | 2841              |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php                                         | [ips_CacheRegistry].instance                                                  | 580               |

cache_store is not a valid current table that is queried anywhere in the software - however we also don't write to sql_error_latest.cgi anymore.  Try looking in uploads/logs/ for a current SQL error log.

There are no error logs in that directory. However, the aforementioned is the ONLY error being repeated in the logs, such as "/forum/cache/sql_error_log_12_30_14.cgi"

SQL error logs do not write to a "cache" folder in 4.0.  That folder is unused and can be deleted entirely.

How do you know it's an SQL driver error if you can't find the error logs and the error isn't displaying on the page?

​Ok.

Because the page says there's an issue with the database. Honestly I'm just looking for help. I'll be honest in saying I don't know IPB 100%, so if I'm interpreting the error wrong, please correct me.

dev.gameguardian.net Driver Error.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived