Pages & Commerce IPS 4.x

m@t

Thank you for your idea/reply

I know how it works with the licences and have IPS for longer time - i am interessted in nexus/commerce - but before i purchase additional for this i want to see a working demo.

As well i have pages/ip content - what i found here at IPS is not very nice/significant just very default without any mods blocks or something else - i do not have at the moment the time to test the beta on my server ....

Maybe somebody can kindly help or has an idea where some test installation can be found for pages only & nexus/commerece only - also the request to IPS staff

Would be great.

Kind regards

Thank you for your idea/reply

I know how it works with the licences and have IPS for longer time - i am interessted in nexus/commerce - but before i purchase additional for this i want to see a working demo.

As well i have pages/ip content - what i found here at IPS is not very nice/significant just very default without any mods blocks or something else - i do not have at the moment the time to test the beta on my server ....

Maybe somebody can kindly help or has an idea where some test installation can be found for pages only & nexus/commerece only - also the request to IPS staff

Would be great.

Kind regards

​If have pages your self what the issues !! and nexus again is here or do want see admin cp end !! 

The only official demo of these that I am aware of where you can test these is via the clients center under purchases.

I don't know of anyone having any part of the suite demo or otherwise where a visitor can access the control panel to check things out. Both content and Nexus are primarily back end operations unlike the forum, blog, downloads and gallery where the operations are pretty much visible.

I do not know where the issue is but it is okay when IPS want not to sell something addtional - i do not buy anything special software without looking at it as modul/product as it was at old IPS site before 4.0  update.

For me is the function of something like this products more than clear i use ip content in IP3.x very much.

Pages is not the big question for me - if i want i can try at my server - this was just a request if somebody has it.

lets forget it.

I do not know where the issue is but it is okay when IPS want not to sell something addtional - i do not buy anything special software without looking at it as modul/product as it was at old IPS site before 4.0  update.

For me is the function of something like this products more than clear i use ip content in IP3.x very much.

Pages is not the big question for me - if i want i can try at my server - this was just a request if somebody has it.

lets forget it.

​This is why they have a demo to test in the clients center....

And I hope that I am wrong here but reading between the lines is that you are looking for somebody here to point you to a hack.

That is not going to happen Guaranteed! And I DO mean I sure as hell hope I am misinterpreting your query.

*** Not to mention this software is still in beta so it may not even be where I pointed you to. ***

Archived