Download: Steam Information in Profile Pro

MattC56

I'm sorry, I can't control family emergencies. I have been extremely busy lately and unable to develop or give support.

Just make sure that your profile field number and API key are correct. If they are then you and your users need to make sure they are using their custom profile link. There is a tutorial in your forums help files on how to do it.

My apologies for sounding rude just wanting to get this working and I got no response for several days. I have followed the tutorial. and yes I entered in my profile url, all it shows in the forum is the text url, does not show any other info.

Re-added my API key

Double checked my Steam ID

Still nothing in my profile page other than my text url

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Is there any way to bridge your product with this one? It would be awesome if associating a Steam account with one's forum account would automatically populate your product's information.

I will look into it this weekend. Just got back in town so I need a day or 2 to wind down.

Doesn't seem to work. Possibly an issue with having a different theme than the default?

It just shows the steam name. Nothing fancy. Same as the guy who posted earlier in this thread showing the same thing.

Make sure you have the latest version downloaded. It was a bug in the first versions that has since been fixed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Already trying out another steam mod similar to this....but am curious about a couple things before I consider purchasing your mod.

1. Will this work with forums which already had a Custom Profile field w/steamID filled in?

2. Does using a different mod previous potentially cause issues if uninstalling that one and then installing yours?

3. Did you ever finish the "tutorial" to help others get things setup/configured?

Is the mod author on a hiatus? Anyone able to help?

Already trying out another steam mod similar to this....but am curious about a couple things before I consider purchasing your mod.

1. Will this work with forums which already had a Custom Profile field w/steamID filled in?

2. Does using a different mod previous potentially cause issues if uninstalling that one and then installing yours?

3. Did you ever finish the "tutorial" to help others get things setup/configured?

Archived