Download: Steam Information in Profile Pro

MattC56

File Name: Steam Information in Profile Pro

File Submitter: MattC56

File Submitted: 15 Sep 2013

File Category: Hooks and Plugins

Adds Steam information to users profile.
If you would like to try the hook out before purchasing, there is a basic version here.

The pro version includes:

• Status colors
  • Add as friend link
  • Game page links

If you have questions or need support, please do NOT PM me. There is a support topic for that stuff.

Click here to download this file

Thanks for this fix !

But, this error append to me too, i'm online in Steam, but offline in profil view, normal ?

It shows all the users as Offline. And it doesnt display the game thier playing in. :/

Edit:

Name: & Status: are the only strings which remains when you translate, hard coded ?

Sweet mod man!

I have a suggestion. Like Steam displays a box around the username to display their status is this possible with CSS3 perhaps here? I mean one could argue it'd be redundant but it's just for an added touch. Blue - Online and such. Green - In Game. No border/black - Offline.

The status field below it wouldn't be completely redundant with this change either. As that shows the Steam Status, like idle, online, away, in game, looking to play, busy, etc.

Ok I give..

I got my steam id number and entered it.
I got my steam API Key and entered it.

--Both under system setting/ Steam Profile. -

Under custom profile settings I added Steam and followed instructions.

Only thing I can think of is how I am entering my steam profile info in the custom settings. Do I use the full url? ie> http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxxxx for just the name xxxxxx
either way nothing changes on my profile.

Help lol..

Archived