Identifing language strings. How to do it

xdmin

Hey guys
Im currently working on translation on my new ipboard and i came across a norwegian language pack. Problem is that is not complete. So i have some words here and there that needs translating. Sometimes it easy to identify the words but when i come across words ass 'members' 'forums' etc that needs translating its really hard to find the right string to translate. Are there any way of identifing language strings in the code? So its easier to translate?

Thanks in advance for help full answers.

I am not sure what exactly are you asking, but this might help: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

It will list in ACP all the untranslated strings. There is a similar tool if you do your translation externally.

If you want to know where each language string appears you need to check the template code. It can be done, but it will be very tiring and time consuming. I suggest you just translate everything blindly and if you find some inaccuracy later fix it on the spot.

Yeah thats the problem. Specially cause or language is quite different in terms of building up sentences etc. And some times i need to use a short word because its a button etc. Would be really nice if someone made a inline translation tool :D

Archived