Download: (Pav32) SignIn Popup

Pavulon87

Guest Reystar

Thank 4 this someone else make this but want you pay $7.99 and you give it for FREE,What i don't understand that you modders can make a hook for this but IPS say they can't do nothing about it because it's a browser issue.humm

Was it requested such a feature, and IPS said that it's a browser issue?

I'm lost, then how does that hook work then?

the issue (I think) is the way that some browsers deal with ajax login boxes, so instead of the browser being fixed to autofill an ajax login box, the ajax function has been removed, issue solved.

when the time comes that the browsers work correctly, this hook can be removed.

Still i can't understand why, if, people requested that feature, IPS said that it's not possible to be done cause it's a browser issue... :S

this has been mentioned in other topics, have a search for them :) as far as this mod goes, relish in its wonders, appreciate it and do not over-think :)

Still i can't understand why, if, people requested that feature, IPS said that it's not possible to be done cause it's a browser issue... :S

The IPS method of doing it makes it so that the login box isn't loaded until you click on it. With this hook the login box is always loaded on every single page in the background, you just can't see it. Clicking on the sign in link makes the box visible. IPS' method is more efficient and makes the site load faster, that is all.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry if this question has already been repaired.
I do not know if this occurs only in certain browser ... in my case happened with firefox, chrome, opera and safari.

I have a link on one of my sites pointing to my forum.
When I access the forum via this link and I make the login I am redirected to the previous site ... in other words, is redirecting to the 'referer' without checking if the 'referer' Host is in the same forum or another site.

So I ask you:

It would be interesting to check where an access is coming from and redirect to the 'referer' if the same domain and redirect to the 'forum index' when the 'referer' is in another domain?

thanks and sorry my en

Archived