Download: (Pav32) Board Life Counter

Pavulon87

I can't recommend this hook. After installing, I noticed that the hook doesn't display the correct startup year. After getting installed, the hook states that my forums were started in 2006, yet my forums were installed in 2004. While I've been waiting for something like this, it simply lists the incorrect "year" that my forums were installed, by two years. Everything else is correct, except for the reported year.

I can't recommend this hook. After installing, I noticed that the hook doesn't display the correct startup year. After getting installed, the hook states that my forums were started in 2006, yet my forums were installed in 2004. While I've been waiting for something like this, it simply lists the incorrect "year" that my forums were installed, by two years. Everything else is correct, except for the reported year.

What value is $INFO ['board_start'] in the conf_global.php file ?

It's: 1165889273

I get GMT: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:07:53 GMT

When I put that timestamp into this:

http://www.4webhelp....s/timestamp.php

In other words, the error is not with this hook.

we have it installed and it works fine, however I did tweak the xml file as I thought it's translation was a bit off in places

post-110533-0-92338400-1319238236_thumb.

That's odd because my forum account was created in 2004 yet my boards timestamp says 2006. Somehow, someone got messed up in the process.

if you know the actual/correct creation date, use the time stamp link and create a new time stamp. I'm tempted to create a date that precedes the very first IPB :D
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

date shown is 31 December 2009, but it should actually be, 20 Jun 2005,

I will check what value is $INFO ['board_start'] in the conf_global.php file

EDIT:

It is: 1262220506

http://php.fnlist.com/date_time/gmstrftime

<?php

$format = '%D %T';

$timestamp = 1262220506;

$result = gmstrftime ($format, $timestamp);

?>