Download: Flash Image and Video Rotator

Enkidu

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm unable to get this to work for me on our website... I've installed it correctly and placed it into the correct folders etc... But seems I'm missing something I click on upload and I see the XML file and then the other folder I've uploaded the folder to the correct place but the XML I see there I upload it as a hook and it just shows a V... But I've uploaded the other hook and it shows up properly I do all the correct settings and all and put it into the correct spot on the page and it does not work... I presume the images would have to be proper size to display or something I don't know I just wish I could get it to work properly... If ya could help me just shoot me a pm..

I'm unable to get this to work for me on our website... I've installed it correctly and placed it into the correct folders etc... But seems I'm missing something I click on upload and I see the XML file and then the other folder I've uploaded the folder to the correct place but the XML I see there I upload it as a hook and it just shows a V... But I've uploaded the other hook and it shows up properly I do all the correct settings and all and put it into the correct spot on the page and it does not work... I presume the images would have to be proper size to display or something I don't know I just wish I could get it to work properly... If ya could help me just shoot me a pm..

the most likely reason is wrong image link. Have you made sure that they all exist on your server and that the links point to them correctly? If yes, just post your forum url or PM it to me and I'll have a look for you

cheers

I got it to work it was a mistake on my part :sweat: I had the wrong image links..

If you check the bottom of the image when it rotates.. instead of the text I want displayed it shows a grey or white bottom I can't figure that part out...

http://blood-zone.com/test.html

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason I uploaded new images and I can't get them to display, it is still showing the default images, I have recached and still nothing, any idea of what I am doing wrong? thanks

can you show me your board please? the most likely reason is that one of the image paths you supplied is wrong or the image doesn't exist :)

can you show me your board please? the most likely reason is that one of the image paths you supplied is wrong or the image doesn't exist :smile:

http://www.knightstemplarorder.org/

I have the image path correct and just re-uploaded over the current images, so not sure.thanks
  • 3 weeks later...

I've gotten it to work.. Unfortunatly if you have a smaller resolution it kinda will go all over the place instead of following the page container.. So I've noticed anyways..

http://blood-zone.com/page/test.html
Above is the link for the image rotator it's working beautifully on my 24" monitor :)

But you don't have a setting for the "Info Text" color I've tried several different backgrounds and nothing... Is there a character limit? If so you don't have it clarified in the settings.. I would love to be able to have it streamline with the info being able to be displayed..

that's not the issue.. I think you've miss understood what I've stated..

IP.Content = Has it's containers where certain objects should be constrained on all different resolutions.. But the piece maker breaks away from it and people with smaller resolutions won't see the whole image unless they scroll over it stays default size you select no matter what!... The current image scroller I have right now it's good but it's buggy and slows our web page load time down drastically but it sticks inside it's container on all resolutions even tho the images don't resize but you get the picture.. I've tried tossing a few codes at the Piece Maker but it just chews it up and doesn't accept the code..

Piecemaker = The Info button will rotate the center block portion to allow "Detail Info" to display.. I have everything installed correctly.. I've clicked "Info" and it shows a white block but no info.. In settings I do have something that is supposed to be displayed.. I get no results to display.

I will say the coding is pretty solid for PieceMaker script just.. Hard to pin it.. I would love to see someone bring the Nivo Image Gallery Series to IPB.. Would be worth my money.. Aslong as someone makes "Block Templates" for "Ip.Content" too...

Thanks,

John C

• 1 month later...

Sorry but

// slide 5

<Image Source="		" Title=Game Give Aways & Prizes>

<Text>

<h1>Game Give Aways & Prizes</h1><p>Give Aways & Prizes</p>

</Text>

<Hyperlink URL="http://blood-zone.com/forum/46-contest-give-aways/" Target="_blank"/>

</Image>

I've followed your guide and it breaks it... and it doesn't seem to work no matter what I do....

Archived