Download: Our Topics

aSimpleIdea

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for a load of second, they are appear all.... and then it fit on the frame... can you fix it ?

[img]

[/img]

I too get this effect too for a quick second and I have Internet and Fast Cable Broadband, may be a bug or load time of this mod. Anyway to fix this? It would make it perfect. Sadly the quick load of all the picture first really having second thought on this mod.

Hello,
I never tried to install it together with the shoutbox. I will do some test to see what I can do :smile:
For the loading effect, it only happens to me the first time, when topics are not on browser's cache. I might change it on next version, I will keep you updated.

Thank You for support! :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How do I remove the branding below? I thought I paid $7 for this app. Why the branding is still there?

What branding are you talking about? Are you talking about the copyright?

any new on tabs for categories?

I'm sorry, but I have no news about it. I'm very busy with my university exams. I'm really sorry....
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello... i love the tweak.. i installed it on my forum and fixed some small bugs and the styles to match my theme.. but heres a question for you.. when a member is adjusting their window size the carousel stays in place and doesnt move with the window.. meaning the board window will get smaller but your widget stays the same size and or doesnt move with the rest of the board any fix ?

can i make a suggestion?

ok so i like your tweak A LOT, i got it and installed it into my forum, then noticed a small bug in there, see your tweak doesn't move with the actual body of the forum, meaning if it looks centered to you it might not looks centered to another user using a different browser.

and if the window size of the browser is adjusted then your carousel might end up sticking outside the body ( it happend in your demo too )

so to fix that was very simple and i think your users will like it...

all you have to do is add a width to your carousel... ( i added 845px for 5 images ) you can use 100%; if you want to and then add margin:0 auto; after it..

that will keep the carousel inside the body of the forum and wont push it out.. heres the complete line of code

<div id="carousel" style="width:845px; margin:0 auto; ">

my carousel stays in place now and doesnt move around if someone is using firfox or safari or even IE and chrome.

bAdGB.

DevRegan, no matter what I do I can't seam to get My Topic to be on the very top of my site. Shoutbox alway on the top, even if I drag Shoutbox down to the very bottom in the hook, it made no different. Is there anyway I can make My Topic display on the very top? Right below shout box?

However, I can get it to display on top if I completely remove this hook. I try to uninstall hook, but the setting group of "Our Topic" is still there, when I try to remove it, it will say "You cannot remove this setting group as it still contains active settings. Please remove the settings inside it first." Set all config to default, still can't remove it.

Thanks!

DevRegan, no matter what I do I can't seam to get My Topic to be on the very top of my site. Shoutbox alway on the top, even if I drag Shoutbox down to the very bottom in the hook, it made no different. Is there anyway I can make My Topic display on the very top? Right below shout box?

However, I can get it to display on top if I completely remove this hook. I try to uninstall hook, but the setting group of "Our Topic" is still there, when I try to remove it, it will say "You cannot remove this setting group as it still contains active settings. Please remove the settings inside it first." Set all config to default, still can't remove it.

Thanks!

What is your ipb version?

Can I ask something?

Is there anyway to have individual Feature Slider in each of it own Categories? Such as one in each categories Car Show, Fashion, Movies Reviews, Wallpaper, etc.

It will be a brand new feature in version 2.0 ;)

Archived