Suite updates without updating gallery?

Ditchmonkey

Yes I would like to know the same please, I do not like and I know my members will not like the new layout of it. Therefore I would hope we will have the option of either/or. I believe 3.2 is the next version, so I have now stopped upgrading as of 3.1.4 as we do not need to upgrade any further. However I wish to continue to pay for the support, will the suite therefore still be supported, and for how long?

• 4 months later...

Sorry I can't find the reply from IPS but they have said that if you upgrade to 3.2 you will also need to upgrade to Gallery 4.

Looks like they have fixed some bugs in Gallery 4 but these have not been applied yet. I'm still not able to browse the gallery here to find my own gallery and albums. I can only get to my own images via my profile or a search or if I have uploaded images recently.

3DKiwi

Nothing less than IP.Gallery 4.1 (so IP.Gallery 3.x and 4.0) will be compatible with IP.Board 3.2.

IP.Gallery 4.1 will be released alongside IP.Board 3.2. IP.Gallery 4.1 isn't finished yet, so yes, there are some unfixed bugs right now :)

Archived