Congratulations to IPS

Calvin39

If you are already running IP.Board 3.1.3 you can also download an upgrade pack in the client area that contains only those files changed between 3.1.3 and 3.1.4 which allows for a faster upgrade process.

I have had my faith restored, knowing now that you do listen. I asked a while back if we could get upgrade packs rather than the full upgrade each time, and voila you have now done it with 314 thank you, thank you for this, you really have made me a very happy man it really saves time when I am busy with other duties. Again thank you so much for your kindness. :D :D :D

• Management

Thanks Gerry.

We've always maintained that where applicable, we'll provide an upgrade pack. Sometimes a release contains so many fixes that virtually every file is touched therefore it makes no sense to separate out an upgrade pack.

In the case of 3.1.4, it was fairly straightforward to create an upgrade pack.

It's worth noting, that while we're happy we were able to provide the upgrade pack to assist those migrating from 3.1.3 to 3.1.4....you would not believe the number of tickets we have received so far from people who have tried using it to upgrade from 3.1.2 to 3.1.4, and in the process creating havoc on their sites.

Archived