Feature Request: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions section?

Tripp★

Some people who've come to my site are new to forums, and whilst I was on vBulletin I had a FAQ section which they include with the download. You also had the ability to make and create your own FAQ's. It's something I've seemed to have lost since switching to Invision. =(

I know in PHPBB you can also do this by uploading texts to your FAQ directory and it reads them and dumps them into a page. I was wondering if Invision was planning on releasing a FAQ utility that people can create their own FAQ's with and/or have FAQs with the software so that when people visit a site powered by Invision Power Board they can read through the FAQ's instead of posting a rediculuous amount of threads with the same questions, or what?

I apologise if this makes no sense to anyone, it's 1AM here and I haven't slept in ~36 hours. I probably should of saved posting until the morning.

If you need me to clarify I will when I wake up.

Thanks guys!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What skin do you use? We include the Help link on every skins.

After reading your message I went back and had a good look. I can safely say I was 100% wrong, Skinbox skins do have a link to the help. I was just being a div and I over looked it. I apologise for my false statement, I was wrong.

Archived