Talk about fast!

Wolfie

For anyone who feels personally offended about having to wait for payments to be validated/approved, it happens for everyone, even long time existing customers. Sometimes payments go through and take several hours to be approved and other times, like today, it happens in the blink of an eye.

Paid via PayPal, got an email at 18:10 telling me of the transaction. At 18:14, got an email from IPS informing me that my packages have been renewed. Talk about fast.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Funnay, I've got multiple tickets in with the sales team, in some cases no replies for more than 3+ days.

According to my records you do not have any tickets which haven't had a reply other then one opened 10pm last night.
If you could PM me the ticket ID number for any that has been open for "3+ days" I'd be happy to look into it - perhaps your spam filter is catching our replies or something :)

According to my records you do not have any tickets which haven't had a reply other then one opened 10pm last night.

If you could PM me the ticket ID number for any that has been open for "3+ days" I'd be happy to look into it - perhaps your spam filter is catching our replies or something :)

668994 - Submitted 2 Jul 2010 it's currently in escalated status since 5 Jul. It is a request to the custom services department so maybe it just takes a bit longer. I can be patient.

668994 - Submitted 2 Jul 2010 it's currently in escalated status since 5 Jul. It is a request to the custom services department so maybe it just takes a bit longer. I can be patient.

In that case, yes, any request to custom services is going to take longer than a normal ticket. This is because it's a specialized request, it doesn't affect your site's current functionality (i.e. it's still up and running), and we have much fewer staff who deal with custom service requests.

And, further to that, you submitted over the holiday weekend. We were officially "closed" on Friday and Monday (although you did receive a response Monday regardless). I expect you should receive a response within the next day or two. :)

You're their pet! :whistle:

Am not.

Funnay, I've got multiple tickets in with the sales team, in some cases no replies for more than 3+ days.

I'm talking about new purchases (or renewals). What your ticket is about isn't related to a normal/standard purchase (based off of what was said above).

Archived