Download: (SOS31) Easy Topic Moderation v1.0.1

Adriano Faria

File Name: (SOS31) Easy Topic Moderation v1.0.1
File Submitter: Adriano Faria
File Submitted: 12 Mar 2010
File Updated: 10 Jan 2011
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

%7Boption%7D

This hook will make topic moderation easier and faster, by adding a list with most commom moderation actions.

Features:

• Change topic author (new)
  • Copy topic (new)
  • Move topic
  • Delete topic
  • Rename topic
  • Set Visible/Invisible
  • Pin/Unpin topic
  • Open/Close topic
  • All multi-moderation available for the forum topic.

Only moderators of the forum topic and users that have access to Admin CP can use those feature.

Click here to download this file
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Features:

• Change topic author (new)
  • Copy topic (new)
  • Move topic

Could you make it so that "change author" can be disabled and with Copy topic, be able to link to a topic? (essentially, like if you moved a topic from a different forum and left a link to the new location).

Hi Adriano,

Great tool, very excited to use it, but I've encountered an issue with it on my site. When installed, it cause IPS Driver errors with the PM Attachment system making it so users can't view the content of any PMs that have attachments. Not sure how that works but, this is the only hook I installed and disabling it resolves the issue, so thought I'd report it. :ermm:

I use some of your otehr mods, really appreciate your hard work! :thumbsup:

Great tool, very excited to use it, but I've encountered an issue with it on my site. When installed, it cause IPS Driver errors with the PM Attachment system making it so users can't view the content of any PMs that have attachments. Not sure how that works but, this is the only hook I installed and disabling it resolves the issue, so thought I'd report it. :ermm:

Hey, just tested and works fine:

%7Boption%7D

Which version are you using ? There was a bug with announcements in forums... fixed today on version 1.0.1.

I use some of your otehr mods, really appreciate your hard work! :thumbsup:

Tks! :thumbsup:

I have IPB 3.0.5 / PHP 5 / MySQL 5 / WinNT.

- Function for changing of authorship does not works. When I try to use it, it opens form for inserting of new user name. Then it redirects me to index board without changes.
- Function for copying of topic actually does works, but it will create just first post in topic and it does not copy other posts. After completing a form it will cause database error.

It is possibly about strict mode in WinNT. Could you help me to fix it?

Thank you alot for your time and help :)

===================================================

Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:54:20 +0000

Error Number: 1366

Error: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'starter_id' at row 1

IP Address: 127.0.0.1

Debug: array (

1 =>

array (

'file' => 'F:\\web\\forum\\eve2\\ips_kernel\\classDb.php',

'line' => 1104,

'function' => 'query',

'class' => 'db_driver_mysql',

),

3 =>

array (

'file' => 'F:\\web\\forum\\eve2\\admin\\applications\\forums\\modules_public\\advanced\\manage.php',

'line' => 344,

'function' => 'insert',

'class' => 'db_main_mysql',

),

4 =>

array (

'file' => 'F:\\web\\forum\\eve2\\admin\\applications\\forums\\modules_public\\advanced\\manage.php',

'line' => 34,

'function' => '_doCopyTopic',

'class' => 'public_forums_advanced_manage',

),

5 =>

array (

'file' => 'F:\\web\\forum\\eve2\\admin\\sources\\base\\ipsController.php',

'line' => 291,

'function' => 'doExecute',

'class' => 'public_forums_advanced_manage',

),

)

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ibf_topics (title,description,state,posts,starter_id,starter_name,start_date,last_poster_id,last_poster_name,last_post,icon_id,author_mode,poll_state,last_vote,views,forum_id,approved,pinned) VALUES('Pokus s kop

would there be a way I could make this available to 'moderator' group who do not have ACP access as at present only admin can use it ? Thanks for any help on this.

It already works in that manner. If a user is moderator from that specific forum, he will see the options that he can view. For instance: if you didn't allow moderators to delete topics, this option won't show up. Only appears everything for those who have ACP access.

Only moderators of the forum topic and users that have access to Admin CP can use those feature.

... would there be a way I could make this available to 'moderator' group who do not have ACP access as at present only admin can use it ?

Also I like to see an extention to Moderator access on this if possible. In the way my forum has been set up, only the admins have access to use this mod. I have "global" moderators and they are not "attached" to certain forums, they have global access and permissions, they also have no ACP access, so they can't use this feature, unfortunately, as it is a quite handy one.
I don't want to work with "forum" moderators as this restricts my moderators to perform their duties in those forums where they are not assigned to ...
  • 2 months later...

I just found out that if you have the Portal as default in initdata.php the Change Topic Author doesn't work.

Works

define( 'IPS_DEFAULT_PUBLIC_APP', 'forums' );

This does not work:

define( 'IPS_DEFAULT_PUBLIC_APP', 'portal' );

Anyway to have this fixed since i want my portal to be default?

Archived