What a special product you got here...

Eduardo Bautista

Being only 16, I was struggling to get money to buy your product, so at the same time I was hesitating to spend $150 on software for my website. I then had the opportunity to sell an old blog of mine and I got enough to buy IP.Board. I am very glad I did, this is the best forum software out there. I am excited to see what new features you guys will be bringing to the table since I will be a customer for many years to come. Expect me to get IP.Content and IP.Blog in the near future since those are very good products as well.

Being only 16, I was struggling to get money to buy your product, so at the same time I was hesitating to spend $150 on software for my website. I then had the opportunity to sell an old blog of mine and I got enough to buy IP.Board. I am very glad I did, this is the best forum software out there. I am excited to see what new features you guys will be bringing to the table since I will be a customer for many years to come. Expect me to get IP.Content and IP.Blog in the near future since those are very good products as well.

Welcome to IPB! :thumbsup:

Archived