VBULLETIN USERS WORRIED ABOUT SKINNING

Nityananda

I covered logo and categories/topic buttons, so I'm not sure what other images are left out, unless you're talking about buttons like "Add reply", "Start new topic" etc...

by images i meant a guide outlining all the images used on the board and how to replace them. Its a important part of the skinning process.

[quote name='broni' date='25 October 2009 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1256497996' post='1871372']
I covered logo and categories/topic buttons, so I'm not sure what other images are left out, unless you're talking about buttons like "Add reply", "Start new topic" etc...

yes thats what i meant, people don't necessarily know where they are/how to change them and what they're called in the images directory, i'm even sure people don't know where they are in the forum files.

[quote name='broni' date='26 October 2009 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1256595215' post='1871910']
I can only say, the guide is just my fun project (time permitting) and surely I can't cover everything.
However any suggestion will be considered and if the time allows, I'll expand my guide.
Thanks for the suggestion :)

yea its a great guide and was just a suggestion not a critism ;).

[quote name='R1Lover' date='25 October 2009 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1256458246' post='1871157']
Does anyone know why every time I save the css file in the admicp it deletes it rather then saving my changes?

This is driving me nuts lol

Edit: Nevermind.. someone already answered you.. I must have skipped their reply. :)

Archived