Download: (T30) Tickets System 1.0.0

teraßyte

[quote name='teraßyte' date='02 June 2010 - 11:53 AM' timestamp='1275493997' post='1962981']
I have never said it would work :P

The new release is almost ready anyway, depending on my free time I'll release it this evening or tomorrow.

I know, but I was premptively preventing someone from going "WTF THIS DOESN"T WORK YOU SUCK" XD

(T30) Tickets System 1.0.0 Released!

A features list is available at this link: http://www.invisionbyte.net/ticketsystem/Features_List.html

[quote name='Changelog from 1.0.0 RC 1 to 1.0.0']

[*]Announcements [*]Attachments count not rebuilt properly [*]autocom=ticketsystem not redirected [*]Statuses count not recached [*]post content not saved when editing the status [*]Content of the ticket not sent even if full email is set

The 3.1 version will follow soon, I'm checking some changes for the notification system and other minor things!

[*]Added a new option to let the users in certain groups create a ticket as another user

This file is the stable version for IPB 3.0, I'm still testing the new one for IPB 3.1 which will be (T31) Tickets System 1.1.0 and will be a separate download/support topic.

The 3.1 version will follow soon, I'm checking some changes for the notification system and other minor things!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived