Download: (T30) Tickets System 1.0.0

teraßyte

File Name: (T30) Tickets System 1.0.0
File Submitter: teraßyte
File Submitted: 01 Sep 2009
File Updated: 05 Jun 2010
File Category: Applications

This mod adds to your forum a fully featured Tickets System.

Features:

Changelog from 1.0.0 Beta 1 to 1.0.0 RC 1:

[*]The features list can be seen in this additional file.

[*]Added back the functionality to see the number of unread tickets (can be disabled by disabling the hook) [*]New setting to update with ajax the unread tickets count only to members of the staff rather than everyone [*]Added a new option to let members in certain groups start a ticket as another member (doesn't apply to edits or replies) [*]Added back the conversion script from the old "Help Desk" modification [*]Added all the error codes missing[*]Fixed some errors for mysql running in STRICT mode [*]Fixed all the other reported bugs in the bug tracker [*]Other minor enhancements

Changelog from 1.0.0 RC 1 to 1.0.0:

[*]IP.Board 3.0.4 (or above) is now required instead of 3.0.2 due to some new functions being available only from this version

[*]Announcements [*]Attachments count not rebuilt properly [*]autocom=ticketsystem not redirected [*]Statuses count not recached [*]post content not saved when editing the status [*]Content of the ticket not sent even if full email is set

Click here to download this file

[*]Added a new option to let the users in certain groups create a ticket as another user

Doesn't seem to update me when there is a new reply/ticket, what is it referring to when it refers to "member bar". Just incase i'm missing the point. I've got the ajax update set to 5 minute updates. I wait 5 minutes sign back into my test account having added a new reply from the admin, and no notification.

[quote name='CJF077' date='22 September 2009 - 05:51 AM' timestamp='1253591473' post='1860205']Having an issue with the format it uses when posting a change in status it appears to be double tagging it eg <b>IN PROGRESS</b>

Any idea why?
The language pack was not rebuilt properly when I released Beta 1, I have an open bug report on that on my site with a fix if you want. It will be fixed for Beta 2 however ;)

[quote name='Xiaxei' date='28 September 2009 - 06:29 AM' timestamp='1254112190' post='1861597']Doesn't seem to update me when there is a new reply/ticket, what is it referring to when it refers to "member bar". Just incase i'm missing the point. I've got the ajax update set to 5 minute updates. I wait 5 minutes sign back into my test account having added a new reply from the admin, and no notification.
The setting in Beta 1 is useless, I haven't added back that feature yet. I will support it again in Beta 2 :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Slick1' date='31 October 2009 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1256952536' post='1873691']How do I change it so it says "Support" instead of "Ticket System" in the menu??
Edit the public title of the application in "ACP > System TAB > Manage Applications & Modules" :)

[quote name='vandango' date='31 October 2009 - 08:28 AM' timestamp='1256974121' post='1873763']Perhaps you could upload it as a zip file aswell, for those of us who don't have the cool unziping software.
It is not a matter of cool unzipping software, zip compression sucks while rar is better and I have always used it for everything.

There are a couple of free programs that can read rar archives fine (and zip as well of course) if you do not want to pay for a WinRAR license.

• 1 month later...

The staff gets an email notification (if you haven't disabled that setting up the staff in your ACP), then your staff is automatically subcribed to each ticket if they have chosen to be subscribed each time they reply; there is also a button that shows if you are already subscribed to the ticket or not (pretty much like the topics).

However you cannot chose a delayed or daily email, all email notifications are immediate for the ticket system.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The main issues I've seen so far are that you can't change a ticket's department or status and that you can't delete tickets. Aside from that, it's been working pretty well for me. The only other thing I could think of to add right now is something like multi-mod for the ticket system, but more or less just canned responses that can also change the status / department in addition to adding a reply.

• 4 weeks later...

Changelog from 1.0.0 Beta 1 to 1.0.0 RC 1:

[*]Added back the functionality to see the number of unread tickets (can be disabled by disabling the hook) [*]New setting to update with ajax the unread tickets count only to members of the staff rather than everyone [*]Added a new option to let members in certain groups start a ticket as another member (doesn't apply to edits or replies) [*]Added back the conversion script from the old "Help Desk" modification [*]Added all the error codes missing [*]Fixed some errors for mysql running in STRICT mode [*]Fixed all the other reported bugs in the bug tracker [*]Other minor enhancements

Originally I planned to add more things and release a Beta 2 but since IPB 3.1 is already at a beta stage I want to get this version stable as soon as possible and then I'll see to add some more features in the new one using some new things available in 3.1 only.

[*]IP.Board 3.0.4 (or above) is now required instead of 3.0.2 due to some new functions being available only from this version

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From the general user view:
post-149130-064013300 1274290228_thumb.j

I can see one unfilled bug even thought that user has filed no bugs.

post-149130-049231900 1274290249_thumb.j

As an admin even if I change the status, in search option it still shows old one.

What I am doing wrong? Did I mess up some settings or it's a bug?

PS Using on 3.0.5 at present.

Seems like it didn't recache properly the status count, go in "ACP > My Apps > (T30) Tickets System > Tools > Recount & Rebuild > Recount Tickets".

I would say this is just a bad recache (maybe sql timed out when updating the cache table..) as I have changed the status tons of times while testing and I never had this issue, if you get this again even after running that tool above let me know exactly what are the steps to reproduce it.

[quote name='teraßyte' date='19 May 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1274290917' post='1955405']
Seems like it didn't recache properly the status count, go in "ACP > My Apps > (T30) Tickets System > Tools > Recount & Rebuild > Recount Tickets".

I would say this is just a bad recache (maybe sql timed out when updating the cache table..) as I have changed the status tons of times while testing and I never had this issue, if you get this again even after running that tool above let me know exactly what are the steps to reproduce it.

I have PM'd you admin login info of my board. Steps are simple. I just change the status and it never gets updated.
How can I know if SQL is getting time out?

Thanks!

Archived