Download: (T30) Show Reputation in Topic View 1.1.0

teraßyte

[quote name='Panupat' date='27 February 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1267300616' post='1918671']
I have changed the 'Reputation' to something else in the language page. It's showing up in the profile view correctly. But in the topic view, it's still showing 'Reputation'

Any idea where this other 'Reputation' might be in the language file?

I've done this too, and I've also edited the one in the Topic View, but the box in topic view still says 'Reputation', rather than what I changed it to. What string should I be looking for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dzhan_ru' timestamp='1279923165' post='1992413']
Is there a way to show reputation in topic view as a profile field (like Group, Posts, Joined, etc) rather than as a separate block? Takes too much space imo.
Then your members must be posting 1 liners, spam, or brief replies.
Imo, I love the way its set-up and I'm sorry if I sound rude.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='dzhan_ru' timestamp='1279923165' post='1992413']
Is there a way to show reputation in topic view as a profile field (like Group, Posts, Joined, etc) rather than as a separate block? Takes too much space imo.

I'm looking for the same thing - just made a thread about it
http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/319340-adding-rep-to-userinfo-in-topic/

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Sokii' timestamp='1279958535' post='1992573']
Then your members must be posting 1 liners, spam, or brief replies.
Imo, I love the way its set-up and I'm sorry if I sound rude.

It becomes the dominant graphic throughout every thread. Personally, I prefer a more subtle implementation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='nackz' timestamp='1295107409' post='2068222']Hi,

How to keep your reputation display while disabling the reputation system?
thank you for reading and help

ps: Sorry for my language I'm french.
No, the hook follows the board settings. Plus if the reputation system is disabled the reputation points aren't even available in the data passed to the template if I don't mistake.

[quote name='csm' timestamp='1297007985' post='2077209']GREAT MOD.... How can we change the word "Reputation"? I seen this asked above also.

Thank you for this btw.

Regards
Just search for the word "Reputation" in "ACP > Look & Feel TAB > Manage Languages > English", enter your custom word and save ;)

• 5 months later...

Hello, Terab.
I'm missing something...is there the opportunity to have available the green bar on post view, under the avatar, like in the old 3.1.4?
I'm really missing (perhaps) why isn't it visible at all here in IPB forum.
Please, let me know. A lot of users played to say thanks with visible rep. green bar on post view.

Archived