Authorized Resellers?

Wolf

Greetings,

I've noticed a topic about a nulled board, and some seem to think a russian reseller legally sold a licence to that board owner. I was wondering, is there anyway IPS could list resellers for other countries and such?

There are companies that act as resellers. Technically though, they don't sell licenses; they just buy hundreds of licenses from us at a time and then sell people the rights to one of those licenses.
I don't think we'll publish a list, as that would be somewhat a conflict of interest ;) If you come across a site that is selling IP.Board licenses and would like to check it's validity, please contact us.

[quote name='Μark' date='10 July 2009 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1247256632' post='1824033']
There are companies that act as resellers. Technically though, they don't sell licenses; they just buy hundreds of licenses from us at a time and then sell people the rights to one of those licenses.

But they're not authorized as in, not endorsed aka officially associated with right? Because to me, if someone buys a license and then they let someone else use it, either free or for a fee, then so long as that license is only in use once, then there's no violation of the agreement, thus, they can do that if they want.

Also are they selling the licenses or leasing them? That could be a really handy money maker right there, to lease a license to someone.

Archived