Member Profile Information Misaligned

Rheddy

There seems to be an error ... or rather an alignment problem. After the upgrade, I noticed, when looking at my profile, that the sections underneath my profile information is misaligned. Does anyone have a fix for this? Take a look under "Previous Fields" where "Gender", "Goddess", and "Latest Visitors" are. Gener and Goddess seem to be misaligned. These are custom fields I created in IPB 2.3.1 for my forums.

errorckw.jpg

This isn't the proper place for support but since you're an active customer I'll get you started.

Empty out your temporary internet files and then refresh the page of the profile you are viewing.

If that doesn't fix it, then submit it as a bug report in the Bug Tracker. If it's determined to not be a bug but an issue on your board, then you'll want to submit a ticket for support from IPS.

What you want is Peer to Peer Technical Support, which only we Active Customers can access. :thumbsup:

Given how fresh IPB3 is though, it could be a bug that hasn't been found yet, so if refreshing the browser doesn't fix it, then definitely report it.

I tend to like to help people resolve issues that are just a matter of simple support and the problem is fixed. That way if it turns out to be a bug, it can get reported and fixed. That way, when 3.0.1 comes out, I can put it on my site and know I have a better quality product. ;)

Yes, the truth is out now, mwahahahahaha!

Archived