Admin Cp V3.

Guest Lindsey_

Yeah, thought so. But maybe it would be best to revisit it in IPB 3, me personally, I only use the default IPB theme which I guess 99% of all boards out there do for the ACP, (might be because there aren't many ACP skins around). But a chooser non-the-less may be good

i think ipb used to inherit the skin from your main one before but was changes because basically if your other skins had a error you couldn't login into the acp cus it also had a error, why would bringing that problem back in be good?

YK'47, whereas I also hold that view due to various things that have happened, I'd like to know where you came to that conclusion :P For all we know they could be ready for a private beta soon, but its pretty obvious they aren't with Nexus priority atm.

Adriano, open up admin/index.php and find this line

//--------------------------------

// Fix up base URLs

$ipsclass->skin_acp = 'IPB2_Standard';

And just change it to the name of your new folder :-)

YK'47, whereas I also hold that view due to various things that have happened, I'd like to know where you came to that conclusion :P For all we know they could be ready for a private beta soon, but its pretty obvious they aren't with Nexus priority atm.

Adriano, open up admin/index.php and find this line

// Fix up base URLs

$ipsclass->skin_acp = 'IPB2_Standard';

And just change it to the name of your new folder :-)

Oh tks... I thought already have another theme to use... ;)

IPS have a long way to 3.x

yep

i would rather see the nexus widget thing.. with the drag and drop customizations.. than skins.. that drag and drop stuff is "the bomb!" :thumbsup:

i wouldnt mind seeing it for other things as well! such as moving the smiley boxes and font customizations around on the posts... etc..

IMO "drag and drop" is the next "cool factor" =D :whistle:

• 1 month later...

Archived