Upgrade package from 2.3.3 to 2.3.4?

Guest Frankieboy

Something is still messed with the upgrade package. I just uploaded it, now suddenly nothing loads. Every page is showing up blank now.

check for error_log inside upgrade ftp folder if not go to cpanel check error logs this error means missing a file that is called to require(); or require_once();

We do not have an exact list of changes for this release I'm afraid.

You 'forgot' to post the changes for the languages files (actually I don't care about the upgrade folder, it must be uploaded to upgrade to 2.3.4), and you do not have an exact list of changes for this release. Is that a joke?

You 'forgot' to post the changes for the languages files (actually I don't care about the upgrade folder, it must be uploaded to upgrade to 2.3.4), and you [i]do not have an exact list of changes for this release[/i]. Is that a joke?

We didn't forget - we use an automated export tool to grab the files changed, and somehow it missed the language files. The upgrade pack was updated to include them once it was pointed out.

And by "list of exact changes" I mean I can't tell you "open file x, look for line # and replace "xyz" with "abc"" - I don't have a list of the exact code changes. We already posted a list of which bugs were fixed in this release (the changelog) here.

You 'forgot' to post the changes for the languages files (actually I don't care about the upgrade folder, it must be uploaded to upgrade to 2.3.4), and you [i]do not have an exact list of changes for this release[/i]. Is that a joke?

Calm down man, I think someone may have woken up on the wrong side of the bed today...

And by "list of exact changes" I mean I can't tell you "open file x, look for line # and replace "xyz" with "abc"" - I don't have a list of the exact code changes. We already posted a list of which bugs were fixed in this release (the changelog)

here

Ok, sorry, I understood it a different way (changes/*code* changes) ^_^.

Becuase modifications are setting line numbers totally off and making the whole file seem changed

I had the same problem before with WinMerge. Which software are you using? I suggest you to take a look to the settings, like end of line and file formats, it often solved problems like that for me but I don't remember exactly theses settings actually.

Edit: if you're using WinMerge, you should read this http://winmerge.org/2.6/manual/Faq.html#d0e5207

Archived