[SUGGESTION] To IPS Staff

Guest AndyF

Just a thought but i (and im sure others) wonder if some good ideas are missed (due to the ammount of topics in here) :unsure:

Would it be possible to have some way of knowing that an idea has been read by staff (even if its been rejected) ? :)

Something like....

> Wont be implemented at any known point but will be considered for future version
> Will be in future version x
> Rejected

etc etc.. That kind of thing.

No idea whether a reply or moving topics to accepted / rejected forums (?) maybe :unsure:

Just be nice to know that ideas have been read (even if they are rejected) thats all :D

Can a staff member reply so i know this has been read please :P ;)

Problem I have with this is as soon as I reject any given idea there are a good number of people that get mighty upset. I get flack when I used to state that I didn't think it would be worth it/wasn't a good idea for the core package, so I don't see how this would be of any benefit to us lol.

Problem I have with this is as soon as I reject any given idea there are a good number of people that get mighty upset. I get flack when I used to state that I didn't think it would be worth it/wasn't a good idea for the core package, so I don't see how this would be of any benefit to us lol.

I can understand what you are saying Brandon yes, as peeps can get upset if you say you dont like their ideas etc and it could ruin a good topic and upset peeps.

I just wonder if some really good ideas for future versions slip by unread by the devs due to the lots of topics posted thats all :unsure: :)

So is that a "Rejected" then, Brandon? Get with the program, will ya :P

Ah, it doesnt matter if its been rejected , we know its been read ;) :P :)

I can understand what you are saying Brandon yes, as peeps can get upset if you say you dont like their ideas etc and it could ruin a good topic and upset peeps.

I just wonder if some really good ideas for future versions slip by unread by the devs due to the lots of topics posted thats all :unsure: :)

Ah, it doesnt matter if its been rejected , we know its been read ;) :P :)

Heres what I have to say :)

1.) I wouldn't be far off in saying that all "suggestions" are read by at least one staff member, BUT like all those annoying product listings I would need to use the '99.9%' of all suggests are read.

2.) This forum (feedback), doesn't include only product suggestions.

I think it's a good idea, but I agree with Brandon in that customers WILL think we are hatin' on them for slapping a 'REJECT' on their idea.

Good day

Archived