IPB 2.3.1

Guest PolakTom101

One of the files in the upgrade pack was out of date. We've updated the upgrade pack. Please redownload it, and upload upgrade/custom/app.php

You can also download the full zip and upload this file from the full zip.

Sorry for the confusion. Upgrade packs are built manually and this file was missed.

Having applied the first five hotfixes to my board manually last night, I've just downloaded and installed the 2.3.1 upgrade several minutes ago.

However, I noticed in the Knowledge base under 2.3.0 Patches, there's a hotfix called "Merge concurrent posts causes line breaks to be removed". I checked my code after upgrading to 2.3.1 and it appears this fix wasn't included...

Anyone from IPS care to comment? Perhaps the 2.3.1 upgrade package should be updated?

BTW, your board clock is off by 50 minutes (or maybe only 10, I'm not sure, but it's definitely wrong).

I just downloaded the upgrade pack and I get

Your installation is up to date; no upgrade required

I have even tried to download the full 2.3.1 download upload the upgrade folder and still get the same message, is there somehow that not all the clients have the updated downloads?

Having applied the first five hotfixes to my board manually last night, I've just downloaded and installed the 2.3.1 upgrade several minutes ago.

However, I noticed in the Knowledge base under 2.3.0 Patches, there's a hotfix called "Merge concurrent posts causes line breaks to be removed". I checked my code after upgrading to 2.3.1 and it appears this fix wasn't included...

Anyone from IPS care to comment? Perhaps the 2.3.1 upgrade package should be updated?

BTW, your board clock is off by 50 minutes (or maybe only 10, I'm not sure, but it's definitely wrong).

That bug was fixed AFTER 2.3.1 was released. We have been striving not to make incremental updates, however I have put the instructions for the patch out there available for anyone who wants them.

I just downloaded the upgrade pack and I get

I have even tried to download the full 2.3.1 download upload the upgrade folder and still get the same message, is there somehow that not all the clients have the updated downloads?

I downloaded the zip myself (it's the same zip for everyone - it's cached, not built dynamically) and it's fine on my end. I'd recommend submitting a ticket if you continue to have trouble. Make sure you uploaded the resources and upgrade folder (you must upload new files to upgrade folder, don't skip the existing ones, because there HAVE been changes).

Archived