Inactive Packages

Guest * Jo *

I purchased an ipb board yesterday with funds that were in my paypal account, when I am trying to access it I am being told it is inactive and pending payment, I have had no confirmation email saying it has been paid for, any one help me out here

post-110010-1178531958_thumb.jpg

post-110010-1178531973_thumb.jpg

• Management

Hello,

As noted by PM, payments are manually verified. Your order should be approved momentarily. As for your license, I've not seen your account, however, with assuming that your expired license was a yearly license, you would need to purchase a new license if you chose not to renew at time of expiration. If your license was something other than yearly, please contact our sales department for further assistance.

Thank you. :)

Hello,

As noted by PM, payments are manually verified. Your order should be approved momentarily. As for your license, I've not seen your account, however, with assuming that your expired license was a yearly license, you would need to purchase a new license if you chose not to renew at time of expiration. If your license was something other than yearly, please contact our sales department for further assistance.

Thank you. :)

I have a similar problem I have a Perpetual License they tried to bill me $30 for support I told them I don't wish to pay for support anymore. So they left the invoice on there and now I can't download since it says I am pending an invoice. I thought Perpetual License meant that I could download all future versions of the board, but will not receive a bill for them. I understand you have to pay additional fee for support, but I don't want any support. I just want my Perpetual License.

Archived