Suggestion: Random Members Photos in Profile

Guest Avonlea22

I just came from an IP Board where they had created their own style of profile page, and I must admit, it's quite impressive. I wish I could post a link to it, but I think you need to be a member in order to view it.

Oh what the heck...try this: Profile

So it got me thinking, it would be nice to have x Random Pics in a members profile for those that have albums.

I just came from an IP Board where they had created their own style of profile page, and I must admit, it's quite impressive. I wish I could post a link to it, but I think you need to be a member in order to view it.

Oh what the heck...try this:

So it got me thinking, it would be nice to have x Random Pics in a members profile for those that have albums.

Hmm, that's quite nice actually. Unfortunately that would require IP.Gallery installed to do, but I can see why some would like it.

I'm not sure how they could make the profile page much better though... have you seen a 2.2/2.3 profile page? Not at all like that - the forum you linked is an Ancient 1.2(U) forum.

the forum you linked is an Ancient 1.2(U) forum.

Oh yes, I realize that. The owner of the forum is a php whiz, and has basically updated it himself with his own mods, etc.

I just liked the style of the profile. I think it's more user friendly than the 2.2.x version.

Archived