Please have a look at this screenshot function!

Guest klumy

It works on that site because the screenshots are laid out in a specific way.

If someone was to make a post purely of attatched pics then there'd be pics flying up at you from all over the place.

It looks very cool on the site you pointed out, but I think in a BBS, it would go wrong.

I like the idea but I didn't like the execution.

It's horribly spasmatic. I thought I felt a seizure coming on from watching it grow. Horribly jaggy and bouncy. Nice idea though if those problems could be fixed.

Oh I thought I was the only one!

yea its nasty and jagged, i wouldn't recommend using it. If you HAD to i'd say it goes from small to large instantly rather than in steps. I don't like the overall idea of it tho and think something more unique would be a better ideas. Also it would get annoying with the hover over stuff. Bfarber i kinda disagree with you, i think images and forums tend to go hand in hand nowadays and something a bit more adventurous would benefit ipb.

I agree with P P and Mr. Farber...

If they were to implement something, I like lightbox2... I use it on my site after finally finding it and really like it. However, I believe it something to be more beneficial to someone running, perhaps, a portfolio type site/forum.

Archived