zero active users

Thanks, I moved this to a ticket so we can see what is happening here. Please check your email for further correspondence. 

This was the quickest ticket ever 😄 . This is actually due to some internal changes on Cloud. This should be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

I seem to have a similar issue (self-hosted) and there are a maximim of three users shown in "who is online". Myself (Admin), one logged-in member and a guest. The following statistic confirms there is something wrong: On May 30, the user statistic drops sharply. Before the event, there is more than normal traffic. I suppose they were bots. I did ban IP 127.0.0.1 by accident in the last days (on May 30) but then deleted this setting again as it banned me as well. What else could be the reason for this? What to check for? Many thanks for the support.  

Could contain: Chart

2 minutes ago, evcom said:

I seem to have a similar issue (self-hosted) and there are a maximim of three users shown in "who is online". Myself (Admin), one logged-in member and a guest. The following statistic confirms there is something wrong: On May 30, the user statistic drops sharply. Before the event, there is more than normal traffic. I suppose they were bots. I did ban IP 127.0.0.1 by accident in the last days (on May 30) but then deleted this setting again as it banned me as well. What else could be the reason for this? What to check for? Many thanks for the support.  

This would not be related to the issue here and is separate.

However, the only thing I can suggest is to look at the firewall rules you enacted. It sounds like something was done outside of the software itself to block traffic so should be monitored there for false positives or other issues.

On 6/11/2024 at 8:22 PM, evcom said:

what about GA4 (google analytica 4 ) ? 

• 2 weeks later...

I use Matomo iso Analytics. The data on Matomo shows all visitors to the website, just as before. It just seems Invision is filtering them out in the "who is online" and ACP statistics.