Hey there, today randomly this error appeared on my Forum. My users cant login anymore and i also cant access the admin cp anymore. It wont let me login, it just reloads the site.
Also when im on the forum it says "A configuration or server error has occured" in the tab title and if i check error logs of my hosting provider it says this: (see attached files)

Or for a short part of the error log:

2024-05-07 19:59:19.089918 [NOTICE] [1381768] [T0] [86.103.32.41:32043-H3:BE700A695A8A73A8-320#APVH_forum.cheatprovider.store:443] [STDERR] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught IPS\Db\Exception: Operation not allowed when innodb_force_recovery > 0. in /home2/cheatpro/forum.cheatprovider.store/system/Db/Db.php:679\nStack trace:\n#0 /home2/cheatpro/forum.cheatprovider.store/system/Db/Db.php(972): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()\n#1 /home2/cheatpro/forum.cheatprovider.store/system/Session/Admin.php(112): IPS\_Db->replace()\n#2 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Admin->write()\n#3 [internal function]: session_write_close()\n#4 {main}\n  thrown in /home2/cheatpro/forum.cheatprovider.store/system/Db/Db.php on line 679\n

I hope you can help me!

Kind regards!

Latest web server error log messages.txt

5 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

It looks like your database is crashed. You will need to contact your hosting provider for assistance as that would be a server issue of so. 

Alright thanks for the fast answer, will try that