Questions for Cloud and Live Topic

Hi, my community member need to act as host of a course, but they only works with zoom, is possible merge the Zoom use inside the Live Topic? Or if we use Live Topic, that mean we don´t need Zoom?

Another question, I know the Live topic is only for cloud account, so what about if I transfer currently license? that license with Brand removed, migrate to cloud will keep the Brand removed?

A live topic, is just the live topic itself. The video is from a feed of your choosing, and the 'live topic' elements surround it. That may be a YouTube link, or indeed something like Zoom. In fact we use Zoom ourselves when we do out own live topics.

In terms of cloud, we can transfer your site in its entirety, and we can indeed transfer over your brand removal if you have purchased that. The self-hosted license itself you wouldn't actually need on cloud, so it would just been your branding removal. 

If moving to cloud is something you are interested in getting started with, let us know and I can create you a ticket to get you on your way with that.