Fluid forum view topic list

Go to solution Solved by wegorz23,

Hi

After upgrade to 4.7.16 my users reports many of problems and they report that forum view called "fluid" that list topics by forum category is not working.

When u check on right side any of category / forum there is no changes on left site. (not filtering) 

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage, Person

I also checked clean theme and still no luck. 

Is it my problem or u can help my with that ? 

If they are seeing items in the fluid view which they have not selected, they will want to try and clear their browser's cookies and local storage for your domain. This should clear any corruption which may be happening here.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

If they are seeing items in the fluid view which they have not selected, they will want to try and clear their browser's cookies and local storage for your domain. This should clear any corruption which may be happening here.

Same problem. I try on other browsers and different account on forum.  Same problem. 
Is the problem after upgrade or i can search and debug that ? 

We dont change any of settings for about 3 month. 

Edited by wegorz23

I see this on your community but not on any unmodified community. Would advise disabling all third-party applications/plugins and switching to an unmodified theme and language. 

If you continue to have issues, we would require the admin account on file to have unrestricted access to the ACP.

6 hours ago, FanClub Mike said:

I've been having this issue since the recent beta. For what it's worth, I reported it and it was tagged as a known issue.

I've switched to the standard view for now.

@Jim M 🙂 "known issue"

Thanks for info that is issue. We try everything and still no luck.

Disabling all plugins and applications (custom) not fixed problem.